Amy Weil
 · Triad Community Manager

Questions about teletherapy? The Triad Teletherapy Guide has answers.

Considering incorporating virtual support for your patients through teletherapy but not sure how each state’s rules and regulations might affect you?  Our Teletherapy Guide is ready to answer your questions about state-specific laws with up-to-date information for all 50 of the United States and Washington D.C. 

Wondering where to start?

Start by exploring the Teletherapy FAQ that can be found here.  This helpful tool answers many common questions about teletherapy such as Do I have to include any special language in my informed consent when providing teletherapy?, Is there any reciprocity between states that would allow me to practice teletherapy with an out-of-state license?, When will the COVID-19 provisions expire? and more.

Get Invaluable State-Specific Information

You can find quick links to each state within the Teletherapy Guide by scrolling through the Highlighted Topics found on the right side of the guide window as shown here:

Every state page within the Teletherapy Guide contains a useful General Guide that applies to all licensures as well as licensure-specific information that will help you quickly and precisely identify any rules or regulations that may apply to your particular licensure.

Stay In the Loop

We’ll regularly review the Teletherapy guide to ensure information in the guide is current and will update the guide as any changes take place to state teletherapy laws or regulations.  Keep up to date with those changes by joining the Teletherapy Guide group by clicking the Join Group button:

If you have any questions or comments about the Teletherapy Guide, please let us know by emailing us at support@hellotriad or by clicking the chat icon in the lower left corner of the window.