What is your learning style?

Your preferred learning style is the way in which you learn best. The three main styles for learning are:

Visual Learners tend to learn information by seeing, whether through reading or watching

Audio Learners benefit from listening—hearing the information and processing it accordingly

Tactile (Kinesthetic) Learners acquire knowledge best through manipulation such as doing, touching, hands-on, and writing techniques

This isn’t to say that your learning style is the only way in which you learn, but it more than likely includes the best methods for you to retain information most of the time. For example, I am a visual learner. I learn best when I am reading and taking notes, creating flash cards, and seeing the information in front of me. However, a great supplement to my main form of studying is to listen to a podcast or audio tapes on the subject as well.

Take this short, 5 minute assessment below to determine your learning style. Knowing how you learn best will give you more options and ideas to use. Let us know your learning style in the comment section!

https://www.how-to-study.com/learning-style-assessment/