Compass Treatment Center is a group of selected clinicians dedicated to providing transformative therapeutic care to local communities. We believe that, in most cases, therapy is temporary and should be empowering, nurturing, and above all, effective. Our clinicians are hand selected for their ability to decrease symptoms and return clients to an optimal level of functioning as soon as possible. The population we serve includes children, adolescents, teens, adults, couples and seniors.
Compass Treatment Center is seeking team-oriented clinicians to work with children, adolescents, families, adults and couples. SPECIALITIES PREFERRED: 0-5 y.o., ABA trained or certified, DBT, eating disorders.
- Duties: provide individual and family therapy; participate in weekly consultation meetings; timely completion of required paperwork (intake, progress notes, reauthorizations, discharges)
- Requirements: hold valid CA license in good standing; clear DOJ/FBI background check; Familiar with DSM-5/ICD-10/CPT codes
- Flexible schedule; we provide referrals (20 client hours/week part-time, 30-35 client hours/week full-time).
- We provide in-house medical billing
- We provide malpractice insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Stipend towards CEs
- Competitive compensation (Starting at $50/Hr. depending on experience)
- Newly licensed OK
Apply to this opportunity at Triad Jobs Marketplace here.